Perfect PR Foundations
Three-part mini-course to get you prepped for publicity
To the heart-centred coach or expert who’s already doing amazing work in the world
Right now you:
- Feel like a best kept secret and wish you could get in front of more of your ideal clients
- Are fed up of seeing yet another peer appearing in the press & can’t help wondering ‘why them and not me?’
- Know that you want to get more visible but the idea seems overwhelming
And you’re ready to:
- Share your message in the press so you can create a bigger impact and help more people
- Be seen in the kinds of media outlets that position you as an authority in your field & help you cement your expert status
- Leverage the audiences of different publications, podcasts and blogs so you can get in front of more of your ideal clients and scale your business
Introducing Perfect PR Foundations!
The three-part mini-course to teach you the essential steps to get ‘media ready’, so you can be featured in the press and use publicity to position yourself as an expert and attract more of your soulmate clients.
After working with hundreds of clients to help them get featured in the media, I’ve learnt that trying to pitch the press without having certain elements in place, is like trying to build a house without having the foundations there. During this three-part mini course you’ll get your foundations in place so that you can achieve the absolute best results when it comes to publicising your business.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
✅ Lesson 1: PR Foundations
You’ll learn exactly what PR really is and practical ways to incorporate it into your marketing to increase your credibility, gain authority status and get more eyeballs on your work
✅ Lesson 2: Using Publicity To Speak To Your Ideal Client
You’ll understand how to position yourself as the ‘go to’ expert in the press to rapidly building the know, like and trust factor, & how to use storytelling to create a deeper emotional connection with your soulmate clients, to collapse the timeline when it comes to them buying from you
✅ Lesson 3: Leveraging Your Publicity To Attract Clients
You’ll discover key methods for leveraging your PR opportunities to create more impact and attract more perfect-fit clients
- 3 x pre-recorded trainings
- Accompanying action steps to integrate everything you learn
🔥 A bonus live q&a call with Dina
🔥 Media Kit Template
🔥 Press Page Roadmap
🔥 How To Create An Irresistible Opt-In Cheat Sheet
🔥 Author Bio Template
🔥 PR Plan Template
Who this is for:
- You’re a coach, consultant or service-based business owner
- You’re not brand new in business
- You’re excited about getting publicity for your business so that you can get your message out to the people who need to hear it
Hi, I’m Dina! I’m a former journalist-turned-PR strategist, who gets entrepreneurs just like you featured in the press, so you can position yourself as an expert, get your message out to the world, and scale your business. I spent a decade writing for some of the top newspapers and magazines in the UK, so I know the exact steps you need to follow to publicise your business. Over the past 8+ years I’ve worked as a publicist for a number of 6 & 7-figure industry leaders, and through my courses and group programs I’ve helped hundreds of entrepreneurs do their own PR and get featured in media across the globe.
Hundreds of new email subscribers & multiple new clients
“I’ve had multiple media appearances. One newspaper article about dealing with burnout brought in hundreds of new email subscribers and a lot of discovery calls. It’s got to the point I may have to bring in a new coach to deal with the demand I have for coaching on burnout now. I’ve had people who have found me via that article who have signed up for my high-ticket mastermind, it’s been amazing.”
International recognition and new clients in her inbox
Dina has helped me spread my message by getting my work featured in top publications. One article brought in 1500 new leads. The people who found me on Business Insider or Forbes, they just know they want to work with me. I get chased, I get messaged in my inbox. This level of international recognition has been so huge for me and my business and I am so thankful for Dina getting my business centre stage.
Want in? Enter your details below to grab the mini course for just £37!
Price is inclusive of VAT and is equivalent to approximately $37 USD
Some results from Dina’s clients…