It’s up to you.
I see you. Working so hard, day after day, with that burning desire to share your gifts with the world and get paid generously for it.
I see you having some success here and there – but definitely not as much as you’d like, and that only gives you a stronger hunger to serve (way) more clients, and have a bigger impact.
But you’re struggling.
Struggling to get visible, despite doing all the ‘right’ things
Struggling with Imposter Syndrome and the dreaded ‘comparisonitis’
Struggling to reach enough of your ideal clients.
Struggling with the overwhelm of how to market yourself.
Struggling to make enough sales on a consistent basis.
Struggling to charge as much as you’d like to.
Struggling to truly take your business to the next level.
And it’s driving you crazy!
Lady, I get it. The truth is, I’ve been there myself…
I started sending off pitches to editors. But when I got ‘thanks, but no thanks,’ or worse still, no reply at all, I wondered how I was ever going to make a go of it.
But giving up was not an option, so I perfected my pitching skills. Finally I cracked it and managed to get published in virtually every national UK newspaper and tons of well-known magazines.
After a while I started offering PR and copywriting services alongside my journalism. But I was playing small, under-charging, and instead of publicising myself, I was hiding.
In 2015 when I gave birth to my eldest daughter, I decided things needed to change. I hired a coach, re-branded my business and re-launched as a publicity coach.
By practicing what I preached I was able to put myself out there, effectively position myself as an expert and massively grow my business.
Today I help incredible women from all over the world get seen and heard in places like
Through the power of PR they’re claiming their expert status to amplify their impact, influence AND their income
By embracing my expert status, I’ve been able to make an impact, help hundreds of women, and substanially increase my income, without needing Facebook ads, fancy funnels or endless posting on social media. In fact my easiest and most profitable month happened with zero hustle, while only working a couple of days a week as a new mum for the second time, by attracting clients who see me as an expert.
Becoming the expert in my niche changed everything for me, and it’s done wonders for my clients too.
Which is why I’m so excited to tell you about
Business Fame: Experts’ Academy
Business Fame: Experts’ Academy is a 10-week group coaching experience for coaches, consultants and change-makers like you, which will teach you how to do your own PR and:
- Give you the confidence and know-how to finally claim your expert status to become the well-paid expert in your niche
- Get you visible and put you ‘out there’ in a way that feels good to you
- Enable you to share your message on a global scale and help more people than ever
- Help you leverage publicity so you easily make more sales and draw in those soulmate clients
- Open the door to amazing opportunities (think speaking gigs, book deals, a radio show – the sky’s the limit)
If you’d like to learn how to get publicity, become the ‘go to’ expert and:
- Appear in a magazine or newspaper
- Be quoted as an expert in an article
- Be on TV, radio or podcasts
- Be featured on well known blogs
Then Business Fame: Experts’ Academy Is Perfect For You!
When you sign up for Business Fame: Experts’ Academy, you get all this and more.
And because I know you’re super busy, I’ve created a proven system that takes around 30 minutes a day, or just a couple of hours a week, to give you incredible results.
I know how disheartening it can be when you KNOW you’ve got so much to offer, but you’re not getting in front of enough of your ideal clients to make consistent sales.
Or, maybe business is going ok, but you’ve plateaued, and you know that it could be SO MUCH BETTER, if you could somehow make the leap to that next level.
The fact is, my clients are TRANSFORMING their lives and their businesses, and the lives of their clients, by leveraging the power of publicity to become well-paid experts in their fields:
- One gained the confidence to start charging 6x more than she had done previously – now her clients pay her £30k a time, and they’re getting incredible results
- One rocketed her sales by 200% after working with me
- Another celebrated a five-figure launch thanks to an online article
- Another signed up ten new clients in one week, followed by an additional ten a few weeks later
- Another doubled her book sales
- Another landed her own radio show with 100k listeners
- Another tripled her mailing list in a week & gained 1000 new Instagram followers, leading to way more enquiries
- Another gained 1500 new leads from one article, leading to loads more sales of her digital product, and new clients signing up for her high-end coaching
So much media coverage!
Since working with Dina we have had soooooo much media coverage – Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Metro and Stylist to name a few. Now I feel excited about getting publicity and as though it’s totally achievable.
~ Jayne Hardy, Blurt Foundation
I’m here to DEMYSTIFY the entire process for you and help you to leverage publicity so you can become the well-paid expert and amplify your impact, influence and income
3 articles for a national newspaper!
I was commissioned by the Daily Mirror’s New Day to write three articles, as an expert! Since being published, my email list has more than doubled, I’ve sold a lot more copies of my book and had more referrals. I have done quite a few similar programmes over the past year and I have learned and achieved the most through the Business Fame School course.
~ Samantha Babington, Life Coach
I’m sharing my tips with a global audience
Dina supported me to feel more confident about getting publicity. Since working with Dina I’ve been featured as an expert in Hello! Magazine, Stylist, MSN, and more. I love being able to share my tips and advice with a global audience and have seen amazing results in my business.
~ Nigit Begum, Professional Make-Up Artist
Some recent coverage from clients using the techniques taught in
Business Fame: Experts’ Academy
Sami was featured on the FOX News website
Annette was quoted in the Daily Telegraph
Harriette was on the cover of Business Rocks mag
Dawn was featured in the Daily Mail
Jayne was featured on the front page of Huffington Post – the article went viral!
Jessica was featured in FORBES magazine
Carrie was quoted as an expert in The Guardian
Jayne was featured in Stylist Magazine
Sophia was published on Huff Post Women
Kate shared her story in Top Sante
Harriette was interviewed on London Live TV
Samantha wrote several articles for the Daily Mirror’s New Day
Kate was quoted as an expert in a piece for Yahoo Style
Jayne was featured in Red Magazine Online
Susie was featured in You And Your Wedding
The complete Business Fame System (Value £10,000+)
- You’ll get my entire proven system for getting featured and becoming an expert, delivered via 8 weekly modules
- Get lifetime access to a special member-only portal so you can access your trainings any time you want
- Get worksheets & cheat sheets so you can easily implement the trainings
Weekly Group Coaching Calls (Value £8000)
- Receive ‘hot seat’ coaching in a group setting
- Small, intimate group, so everyone gets to ask questions
- Get the call replay even if you can’t make it live
Private Facebook Group With Office Hours (Value £4000)
- Get personalised feedback on your pitches and press releases during office hours in the private Facebook group
- Network with other like-minded ladies
- A safe space to get support and share successes
A Vault Of Bonus Resources (£2000)
- Access to money-can’t-buy resources, including a swipe file of pitch and press release examples
- Templates and cheat sheets to make things simple
- Blogging directory, PR planner, bonus training videos and more
We start October 16th 2018!
Sign up now to join the live round and participate in 10 weekly live coaching calls
Get these incredible bonuses worth £3000 when you sign up!
Little Black Book Of Contacts
Lists of hundreds of media contacts.
Half-Day Virtual Mastermind
Receive a bonus half-day group mastermind session where we’ll dig deep into how best to publicise your business.
One-Day Virtual Pitching Workshop
Join me and your classmates online for a one-day pitching workshop where you’ll come away with a perfectly crafted pitch, ready to send out.
Dina has helped me spread my message by getting my work featured in top publications like the Daily Mail, FOX News, The Metro and Female First. She even got FORBES to acknowledge my coaching success as an under 30 success story! This level of international recognition has been so huge for me and my business and I am so thankful for Dina for getting my business centre stage.
~ Sami Wunder, Dating & Relationship Coach
I was selected for Top 20 under 40!
Before working with Dina I was really scared of PR. Since working with Dina, I was selected for a local Top 20 under 40, and I know a lot of that was with Dina’s help to position me. I’ve written for Thrive Global, OnStage blog, Women’s Health, Business Insider and I was able to get another feature article with a large newspaper on the topic of eating disorders – being seen as an expert in the community has been really awesome.
~ Libby Parker, Registered Dietition
More book sales and more followers
Since working with Dina, I’ve been interviewed by local press and by the Daily Mail and I’ve been in Bella Magazine, Woman and Marie Claire, as well as various large blogging platforms. I’ve had book sales from all the new publicity and I’ve increased my followers on social media. I feel like I’ve learnt so much and grown from the experience of working with Dina – it was a very worthwhile investment.
~ Kim Marshall, Eating Disorder Expert
The total value of this high-end group coaching experience is over £27,000
Your return on investment once you start getting yourself out there as an expert?
Your investment is just £1197, or three payments of £450
New Bonus Added!
Get the exact emails I used to land features in Forbes, Entrepreneur and more, with an exclusive video training giving you step-by-step guidance on what to include in your own emails to journalists (value priceless!)
This is your last chance to join the programme for 2018, and the doors will most likely not be open again for an entire year. Plus when I run it again the price will go up. So jump in now while you can and end 2018 with a bang and get 2019 off to an incredible start!
Best price! Save £153 by paying in full
Most flexible. Spread the cost with 3 easy payments
Doors Close In:
Fees are charged in GBP – to see what the cost is in your currency use the currency converter.
If you would like to pay by alternative methods please email firstname.lastname@example.org
I signed up ten new clients from one press release!
I had an article published which resulted in 200+ hits on my website over two days, ten new clients taken on, an additional 40+ people at my speaking event, some of whom became clients and 20+ subscribers to my newsletter. The article was incredibly well received – people came to see me that had given up hope and I helped them. My aim is to use PR to reach as many people as possible
~ Dawn Walton, Think It Change It
Update – Dawn signed up an additional ten new clients following a subsequent guest blog post
What we cover:
Planning & Strategy
- Who your ideal client is & how to reach them through PR
- How to research target publications so you can offer them ideas they can’t refuse
- My insider hacks for planning your winning PR campaign
Tell Your Story
- Discover your story – get clear on what your compelling story is
- Use the proven story formula to hook journalists in
- Get clear on your areas of expertise & write your author bio for maximum impact
Guest Write Your Way To Fame
- How to get published on big name blogs with ease & how to submit & write guest articles for publications, as an expert
- Next-level strategies for getting thousands of views of your guest blog posts
Pitching The Media
- Find your winning news angle – win over journalists with story ideas they’ll love
- Write your killer press release & get your news published
- Perfect your pitch – use my pitch swipe file so you can easily pitch story/feature ideas to your target publications
Get In Touch With The Press
- Discover which journalists to contact, so you get it right every time
- Learn exactly where to find the contact details you need (hint, you don’t need to pay a PR agency thousands of pounds to do this)
- Media etiquette (learn what not to do!) & discover what to do if you get a knock-back
Media Requests & Social Media For Publicity
- How to connect with journalists on social media (learn the right way to do it so you get results)
- Where to find media requests (there are journalists out there waiting to hear from you!)
- How to respond to media requests, so that you stand out against the competition
Rock Your Interviews
- Create engaging soundbites so that you get your message across in every interview
- Learn how to get featured on podcasts
- Tips & techniques for TV, radio & podcast interviews so you never have to feel nervous again
Putting It All Together
- How to leverage the media to get epic results and draw in more followers, more subscribers & more sales
- What to do after you’ve been featured to capitalise on your media coverage
- How to create a Media Plan for the future so you continue to get publicity and hit your goals
We’ll kick-off with an orientation week where you can jump into the pre-course work and get to know everyone on the group welcome call, and we’ll finish with an implementation week at the end of the eight modules, including a final Q&A call where you can ask questions, get feedback and integrate everything you’ve learnt, yay!
I’ve had excellent coverage!
Within a few months of working with Dina I’d had excellent coverage in The Guardian, The Huffington Post, Marie-Claire and several other national, regional and local media platforms. I am absolutely delighted with the results, they are even better than I expected and have contributed to several VIP coaching clients joining my business.
~ Claire Mitchell, The Girls Mean Business
By the end of the programme you will have:
- The confidence and know-how to present yourself as an expert and start commanding higher prices
- Well-crafted pitches and press releases that easily hook journalists in to make them want to feature you
- The inside scoop on where to find media opportunities, what to say in interviews and how to get accepted to big name blogging platforms, so you can show off your expertise to massive audiences and get epic results
- Support on how to deal with knock-backs to keep your mindset on track
- Exclusive techniques for leveraging the press & getting 1000’s of views of your articles, for next level publicity
- The full low-down on how to capitalise on your publicity to bring in thousands of leads, brand new clients and way more cash
- And more!
Is Business Fame: Experts’ Academy For You?
- You run a service-based business and are a coach, consultant, therapist or change-maker
- You want to be seen as the ‘go to’ expert in your niche
- You’re ready to transform your business
- You’re prepared to show up and put the work in
- You’re comfortable with writing blog posts
- You’re ready to stretch yourself and try something different
- You’re not prepared to invest in yourself
- You expect instant results but aren’t prepared to put the work in
- You’re prone to making excuses instead of taking action
- You’re happy exactly where you are and don’t want to do anything to move your business forward
Sign up for the VIP level and get 12 weeks of high level 1-2-1 coaching from me alongside the programme to bring you even quicker results. Become a VIP and get an initial 90-minute Deep Dive session where we’ll dive into creating a PR strategy to help you hit your goals, plus monthly 1-2-1 calls and access to me via Voxer (so you can send and receive voicemails and texts). Investment: £3997 pay in full (payment plans available)
Want to chat to me to see if Business Fame Academy is a good fit for you? I’ve opened up a few slots for decision-making calls, click here to book yours.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this course for?
Can you guarantee that I'll get featured in the press?
What kind of coverage can I expect?
How much time will I need to devote to the course?
I've had disappointing results with PR before, is it worth doing this course?
How much interaction will I get with you?
What if I want more 1-2-1 attention from you?
What if I don't complete the modules in time, or what if I can't make one of the live calls?
What's your refund policy?
A final note from Dina
I know you might be asking yourself, ‘should I be signing up for yet another course?’ ‘Can I afford this?’ ‘Will it work for me?’ Lovely lady, I want to put your mind at rest and tell you that this is not just another course. This is an interactive group coaching experience. When you join this programme you get personalised feedback, coaching and support from me.
Can you afford it? Outsourcing to a PR agency costs around £60,000+ per year. This way you get support from me for a fraction of what it would normally cost for PR support, and you’ll learn skills and get resources that you’ll be able to use for years to come. And the positive impact on your business means that the potential return on investment is huge – you’ll easily make the cost of the course back and then some. (Psst, it’s also a tax-deductible expense…)
Will it work for you? You don’t need to be really well known or have a huge following or a fancy website to get publicity. I’ve helped all kinds of people to get featured in the press. If you put into practice what I teach, you will get results.
Finally, you could try to work this all out yourself (but seriously, do you really have time for that?), or you could learn my tried and tested techniques to easily generate publicity with confidence, position yourself as an expert and amplify your impact, influence and income.
If you’re feeling in any way called to this programme, I highly recommend you make this smart investment for yourself , your business and your future clients who are waiting to hear from you. And remember, I’m going to be there to hold your hand, guide you and cheer you on every step of the way.
I can’t wait to welcome you into the programme!