Learn to do your own PR so you can leverage the power of publicity and become the well-paid expert in your niche.
I see you. Working so hard, day after day, with that burning desire to share your gifts with the world and get paid generously for it.
I see you having some success here and there – but definitely not as much as you’d like, and that only gives you a stronger hunger to serve (way) more clients, and have a bigger impact.
But you’re struggling.
Struggling to get visible, despite doing all the ‘right’ things
Struggling with Imposter Syndrome and the dreaded ‘comparisonitis’
Struggling to reach enough of your ideal clients.
Struggling with the overwhelm of how to market yourself.
Struggling to make enough sales on a consistent basis.
Struggling to charge as much as you’d like to.
Struggling to truly take your business to the next level.
And it’s driving you crazy!
Lady, I get it. The truth is, I’ve been there myself…
Ten years ago I had a great job as a commissioning editor on a popular national newspaper supplement. Life was sweet. Until the
paper had a round of redundancies and I was told I was no longer needed.
Now I somehow had to make a full time living as a freelance journalist. I started sending off pitches to editors. But when I got ‘thanks, but no thanks,’ or worse still, no reply at all, I wondered how I
was ever going to make a go of it.
But giving up was not an option, so I perfected my pitching skills. Finally I cracked it and managed to get published in virtually every national UK newspaper and tons of well-known magazines.
After a while I started offering PR and copywriting services alongside my journalism. But I was playing small, under-charging, and instead of publicising myself, I was hiding.
After a while I started offering PR and copywriting services alongside my journalism. But I was playing small. I was under-charging, and
instead of using my journalism knowledge to publicise myself, I was hiding. I ended up overworked and totally underpaid.
In 2015 when I gave birth to my eldest daughter, I decided things needed to change. I hired a coach, re-branded my business and re-launched as a publicity coach.
By practicing what I preached I was able to put myself out there, effectively position myself as an expert and massively grow my business.
Today I help incredible women from all over the world get seen and heard in places like
Through the power of PR they’re claiming their expert status to amplify their impact, influence AND their income
Which is why I’m so excited to tell you about the
Experts’ Academy Digital Program
I’ve taken the modules from my signature Experts’ Academy group coaching program and packaged them up for you as a self-study course. But because I want you to feel fully supported, when you
purchase the digital program, you’ll also get free access to 3 months’ of my Inner Circle Membership, where you’ll get group Q&A calls, a private Facebook group, pop-up trainings and regular media requests.
- getting featured in your dream publications, splashing those ‘as seen in’ logos on your website, and having people reach out to you after reading your article or hearing your interview
- easily adding hundreds of pre-qualified leads to your email list and social media followings on a regular basis, by focusing on PR for just 30 minutes a day, or a couple of hours a week
- getting publicity and having the confidence to finally charge your worth (hello £5k and £10k months!), without worrying that your prices are going to scare off potential clients
- leveraging publicity to effortlessly attract ideal clients to you, who are dying to work with you, instead of feeling like you’re constantly chasing after customers
- using publicity to draw exciting opportunities to you, on autopilot
The Experts’ Academy Digital Program is an 8-module online program for coaches, consultants and change-makers like you, which will teach you how to do your own PR and:
- Give you the confidence and know-how to finally claim your authority status to become the well-paid expert in your niche
- Get you visible and put you ‘out there’ in a way that feels good to you
- Enable you to share your message on a global scale and help more people than ever
- Help you leverage publicity so you easily make more sales and draw in those soulmate clients
- Open the door to amazing opportunities (think speaking gigs, book deals, a radio show – the sky’s the limit)
If you’d like to learn how to get publicity, become the ‘go to’ expert and:
- Appear in a magazine or newspaper
- Be quoted as an expert in an article
- Be on TV, radio or podcasts
- Be featured on well known blogs
Then The Experts’ Academy Digital Program Is Perfect For You!
When you sign up for The Experts’ Academy Digital Program, you get all this and more.
And because I know you’re super busy, I’ve created a proven system that takes around 30 minutes a day, or just a couple of hours a week, to give you incredible results.
I know how disheartening it can be when you KNOW you’ve got so much to offer, but you’re not getting in front of enough of your ideal clients to make consistent sales.
Or, maybe business is going ok, but you’ve plateaued, and you know that it could be SO MUCH BETTER, if you could somehow make the leap to that next level.
The fact is, my clients are TRANSFORMING their lives and their businesses, and the lives of their clients, by leveraging the power of publicity to become well-paid experts in their fields:
- One gained the confidence to start charging 6x more than she had done previously – now her clients pay her £30k a time, and they’re getting incredible results
- One rocketed her sales by 200% after working with me
- Another celebrated a five-figure launch thanks to an online article
- Another signed up ten new clients in one week, followed by an additional ten a few weeks later
- Another doubled her book sales
- Another landed her own radio show with 100k listeners
- Another tripled her mailing list in a week & gained 1000 new Instagram followers, leading to way more enquiries
- Another gained 1500 new leads from one article, leading to loads more sales of her digital product, and new clients signing up for her high-end coaching
So much media coverage!
Since working with Dina we have had soooooo much media coverage – Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Metro and Stylist to name a few. Now I feel excited about getting publicity and as though it’s totally achievable.
~ Jayne Hardy, Blurt Foundation
My credibility has increased tenfold!
I’ve contributed articles to Entrepreneur Magazine, secured three podcast interviews, and two radio interviews, which has led to new opportunities in my business. My credibility as an entrepreneur and coach has increased tenfold! When you are featured in top publications people see you in a different light. They are also prepared to pay more for your services. Dina, you are a kind, generous and professional PR coach. I loved working with you.
~ Lien Potgieter, The Colour Option
I’m here to DEMYSTIFY the entire process for you and help you to leverage publicity so you can become the well-paid expert and amplify your impact, influence and income
3 articles for a national newspaper!
I was commissioned by the Daily Mirror’s New Day to write three articles, as an expert! Since being published, my email list has more than doubled, I’ve sold a lot more copies of my book and had more referrals. I have done quite a few similar programmes over the past year and I have learned and achieved the most through Dina’s course.
~ Samantha Babington, Life Coach
I’m sharing my tips with a global audience
Dina supported me to feel more confident about getting publicity. Since working with Dina I’ve been featured as an expert in Hello! Magazine, Stylist, MSN, and more. I love being able to share my tips and advice with a global audience and have seen amazing results in my business.
~ Nigit Begum, Professional Make-Up Artist
Some recent coverage from clients using the techniques taught in
The Experts’ Academy Digital Program
Sami was featured on the FOX News website
Annette was quoted in the Daily Telegraph
Harriette was on the cover of Business Rocks mag
Dawn was featured in the Daily Mail
Jayne was featured on the front page of Huffington Post – the article went viral!
Jessica was featured in FORBES magazine
Lien wrote several articles for Entrepreneur.com
Jayne was featured in Stylist Magazine
Sophia was published on Huff Post Women
Kate shared her story in Top Sante
Harriette was interviewed on London Live TV
Samantha wrote several articles for the Daily Mirror’s New Day
Kate was quoted as an expert in a piece for Yahoo Style
Jayne was featured in Red Magazine Online
Susie was featured in You And Your Wedding
The complete Experts’ Academy Digital Program (Value £10,000+)
- Get my entire proven system for getting featured and becoming an expert, delivered via 8 pre-recorded modules that you can work through in your own time
- Lifetime access to a special member-only portal so you can access your trainings any time you want
- Worksheets & cheat sheets so you can easily implement the trainings
3 Months’ Access to my PR Inner Circle (Value £3000)
- Get monthly PR Inner Circle Q&A calls for hot-seat coaching & personalised feedback on your PR activities
- Private Facebook group for support, with pop-up PR trainings & monthly PR Ask Me Anything live-streams
- Regular exclusive media requests from journalists looking to feature people just like you, that you won’t find elsewhere
A Vault Of Bonus Resources (£2000)
- Access to money-can’t-buy resources, including a swipe file of pitch and press release examples
- Templates and cheat sheets to make things simple
- Blogging directory, PR planner, bonus training videos and more
Get these incredible bonuses worth over £1994 when you sign up!
Little Black Book Of Contacts
Lists of hundreds of media contacts.
PR Accelerator Masterclass
Access this exclusive recorded Masterclass and learn how to monetize your media
One-Day Virtual Pitching Workshop Recording
Receive a series of video prompts from a pre-recorded live pitching workshop giving you the focus & accountability to complete your first or next pitch
New Bonus Added!
Get the exact emails I used to land features in Forbes, Entrepreneur and more, with an exclusive video training giving you step-by-step guidance on what to include in your own emails to journalists (value priceless!)
Dina has helped me spread my message by getting my work featured in top publications like the Daily Mail, FOX News, The Metro and Female First. She even got FORBES to acknowledge my coaching success as an under 30 success story! This level of international recognition has been so huge for me and my business and I am so thankful for Dina for getting my business centre stage.
~ Sami Wunder, Dating & Relationship Coach
I was selected for Top 20 under 40!
Before working with Dina I was really scared of PR. Since working with Dina, I was selected for a local Top 20 under 40, and I know a lot of that was with Dina’s help to position me. I’ve written for Thrive Global, OnStage blog, Women’s Health, Business Insider and I was able to get another feature article with a large newspaper on the topic of eating disorders – being seen as an expert in the community has been really awesome.
~ Libby Parker, Registered Dietition
More book sales and more followers
Since working with Dina, I’ve been interviewed by local press and by the Daily Mail and I’ve been in Bella Magazine, Woman and Marie Claire, as well as various large blogging platforms. I’ve had book sales from all the new publicity and I’ve increased my followers on social media. I feel like I’ve learnt so much and grown from the experience of working with Dina – it was a very worthwhile investment.
~ Kim Marshall, Eating Disorder Expert
The total value of this comprehensive program is over £16,000
Your return on investment once you start getting yourself out there as an expert?
Your investment is just £1497
I signed up ten new clients from one press release!
I had an article published which resulted in 200+ hits on my website over two days, ten new clients taken on, an additional 40+ people at my speaking event, some of whom became clients and 20+ subscribers to my newsletter. The article was incredibly well received – people came to see me that had given up hope and I helped them. My aim is to use PR to reach as many people as possible
~ Dawn Walton, Think It Change It
Update – Dawn signed up an additional ten new clients following a subsequent guest blog post
What we cover:
Planning & Strategy
- Who your ideal client is & how to reach them through PR
- How to research target publications so you can offer them ideas they can’t refuse
- My insider hacks for planning your winning PR campaign
Tell Your Story
- Discover your story – get clear on what your compelling story is
- Use the proven story formula to hook journalists in
- Get clear on your areas of expertise & write your author bio for maximum impact
Guest Write Your Way To Fame
- How to get published on big name blogs with ease & how to submit & write guest articles for publications, as an expert
- Next-level strategies for getting thousands of views of your guest blog posts
Pitching The Media
- Find your winning news angle – win over journalists with story ideas they’ll love
- Write your killer press release & get your news published
- Perfect your pitch – use my pitch swipe file so you can easily pitch story/feature ideas to your target publications
Get In Touch With The Press
- Discover which journalists to contact, so you get it right every time
- Learn exactly where to find the contact details you need (hint, you don’t need to pay a PR agency thousands of pounds to do this)
- Media etiquette (learn what not to do!) & discover what to do if you get a knock-back
Media Requests & Social Media For Publicity
- How to connect with journalists on social media (learn the right way to do it so you get results)
- Where to find media requests (there are journalists out there waiting to hear from you!)
- How to respond to media requests, so that you stand out against the competition
Rock Your Interviews
- Create engaging soundbites so that you get your message across in every interview
- Learn how to get featured on podcasts
- Tips & techniques for TV, radio & podcast interviews so you never have to feel nervous again
Putting It All Together
- How to leverage the media to get epic results and draw in more followers, more subscribers & more sales
- What to do after you’ve been featured to capitalise on your media coverage
- How to create a Media Plan for the future so you continue to get publicity and hit your goals
I’ve had excellent coverage!
Within a few months of working with Dina I’d had excellent coverage in The Guardian, The Huffington Post, Marie-Claire and several other national, regional and local media platforms. I am absolutely delighted with the results, they are even better than I expected and have contributed to several VIP coaching clients joining my business.
~ Claire Mitchell, The Girls Mean Business
By the end of the programme you will have:
- The confidence and know-how to present yourself as an expert and start commanding higher prices
- Well-crafted pitches and press releases that easily hook journalists in to make them want to feature you
- The inside scoop on where to find media opportunities, what to say in interviews and how to get accepted to big name blogging platforms, so you can show off your expertise to massive audiences and get epic results
- Support on how to deal with knock-backs to keep your mindset on track
- Exclusive techniques for leveraging the press & getting 1000’s of views of your articles, for next level publicity
- The full low-down on how to capitalise on your publicity to bring in thousands of leads, brand new clients and way more cash
- And more!
Is The Experts’ Academy Digital Program For You?
- You run a service-based business and are a coach, consultant, therapist or change-maker
- You want to be seen as the ‘go to’ expert in your niche
- You’re ready to transform your business
- You’re prepared to show up and put the work in
- You’re comfortable with writing blog posts
- You’re ready to stretch yourself and try something different
- You’re not prepared to invest in yourself
- You expect instant results but aren’t prepared to put the work in
- You’re prone to making excuses instead of taking action
- You’re happy exactly where you are and don’t want to do anything to move your business forward