Publicise your business. Position yourself as an expert. Reach your ideal clients.
Ready to take your biz to the next level but don’t think you’re a big enough deal to be famous? Think again.
Surely you need to be majorly successful, with a couple of TED talks, an army of Facebook followers and a big team of staff under your belt? Nuh-uh. I know how it is, you keep seeing entrepreneurs with ‘As featured in’ logos plastered all over their sites, and you want a piece of the action. After all, you’re just as accomplished as they are, if not more so.
I hear you!
You’re a coach, consultant or service-based entrepreneur who’s ready to up-level your business and stop playing small. You want to be the go-to expert in your industry and you want to share your message with as many people as possible.
But you’re not sure how to do it.
Lucky for you, my 1-2-1 Business Fame Coaching is all about empowering ambitious female entrepreneurs to learn how to do their own PR and get their businesses seen and heard.
I know that you want to gain more exposure for your business so that you can share your unique gifts with even more people.
And I know you want to get that recognition you deserve so that you can finally put your prices up and make more than enough money, whilst doing the job you love.
What you need is a dose of Business Fame.
With my 1-2-1 Business Fame coaching programme, I’ll help you get the right kind of publicity so you can get in front of thousands or even millions of people. And not just any old people – done right, they’ll all be your ideal clients.
I’ll also help you bag that all-important ‘expert’ status, meaning you’ll get more opportunities opening up to you – think speaking gigs, your own magazine column, a radio show, a book, the list is endless. And you can finally start charging more for what you do. After all, if you’re an expert people will pay a premium rate for your expertise.
– Imagine appearing in a glossy magazine and having tens of thousands of people reading about your business?
– Imagine being quoted in a newspaper as an ‘expert’?
– What about sharing your expertise on the radio?
– Or even on TV?
– How would it feel to have your own column in your favourite magazine or to land that guest-writing spot on the hottest new blog?
All these things can become a reality for you if you know how to get the right kind of publicity for your business.
Just some of the publications my clients have featured in:
Buzzfeed, Huff Post, Metro and Stylist to name a few
Before working with Dina, I felt a little nervous and disorientated. I didn’t have a planned approach and so any media coverage we did receive was often by happy accident, rather than something we had the reins of. Since working with Dina we have had soooooo much media coverage – Buzzfeed, Huffington Post, Metro and Stylist to name a few. Now I feel excited about getting publicity and as though it’s totally achievable. ~ Jayne Hardy, Blurt Foundation
I’ve already had two TV interviews and I’ve barely started!
When I launched Eco Diva I knew that I wanted PR to be an integral part of my marketing mix. Dina’s reputation as a PR guru preceded her, and so it was a no brainer for me to sign up with her. I’ve already had two TV interviews, and the possibility of featuring in a TV documentary, and I’ve barely started! My business was also recently featured on some well known blogs and since then my website visits have quadrupled and I’ve almost doubled my Twitter following. ~Abi Dean, Eco Diva
I doubled my Facebook group in less than 48 hours & made $12k in sales
Working with Dina has been an incredible experience. In just a few weeks, Dina helped me to get featured in four major publications and two major podcasts. One of those features doubled (!) the numbers in my Facebook group in less than 48 hours. That’s right – with just one feature, we doubled members in my Facebook group AND made $12k in sales. With results like that, it’s safe to say that PR is now a large part of my 2017 strategy – and Dina will be the one leading it. ~Jessica Lorimer, www.jessicalorimer.com
So how does it work?
I’m here to support you to get amazing publicity for your business yourself, without outsourcing it to some random PR agency. After all, nobody knows your business as well as you do.
During our fortnightly Skype sessions we’ll discuss exactly what you need to do to start getting eyes on your business, in a way that feels right for you. We’ll start by working on your mindset so that you feel confident about approaching journalists, then we’ll spend time nailing your ideal client and figuring out where they’re hanging out and how to get in front of them.
After that we’ll work on your personal story (yes, you do have a story that people want to hear) and decide on the best news angles to make you and your biz appealing to journalists.
I’ll also help you to figure out which reporters, editors and bloggers to contact, how to contact them, what to say to them and how to follow-up.
And when you bag those all-important media appearances, I’ll help you with what to write in your guest article, how to craft your guest blog post, what to say in an interview or which soundbites to give on TV or radio.
- Your own personal Business Fame Coach supporting and guiding you all the way to do your own PR and get publicity
- PR toolkit so that you can write the perfect press release and create a media kit that wows
- Bespoke media lists – up-to-date journalist contacts just for you so that you can pitch like a pro to the right journalist or blogger every time, without spending ages trawling the net for their info
- Regular media requests – I often get journalists asking me for experts to quote in articles they’re working on, imagine if you were one of those experts? Yep, you’ll have the press coming to you, instead of it always being the other way round.
Oh, and I’ll make sure I mention you to any of my journalist colleagues who I think may be interested in hearing from you.
I signed up ten new clients from one article
“I had an article published in my local paper which resulted in 200+ hits on my website over two days, ten new clients taken on, an additional 40+ people at my speaking event, some of whom became clients and 20+ subscribers to my newsletter. The article was incredibly well received – people came to see me that had given up hope and I helped them. My aim is to use PR to reach as many people as possible.”~ Dawn Walton, Think It Change It
[Note – Dawn was also featured as an expert in the Daily Mail, and went on to sign up an additional ten new clients after she was featured on Wake Up World]
Welcome questionnaire – so I can get to know you and your business better
- Initial 90-minute Deep Dive session – we’ll meet via Skype to plan out our strategy
- Personalised PR Action Plan – emailed to you following our session
- Fortnightly 40-minute catch-up calls via Skype (five in total) – we’ll check in to discuss the next steps for publicising your business and set achievable tasks
- Email support – like having your very own publicist/cheerleader on your team. Ping me your questions, or simply whizz me your press release or media kit to look over, and I’ll respond within 24 hours (Mon – Thurs)
- Access to my contacts book – get in touch with the right person every time, without spending ages trawling the net. I’ll give you bespoke media contacts lists with all the journalist contact details you need
- Media requests – want journalists to come to you? I’ve got you covered! I’ll tell you about any relevant media requests I think would be a good fit. Journalists are always looking for experts to give comments for their articles – imagine if you were one of them?
- PR Toolkit – use the templates and resources to make sure you catch the journalists’ attention with the perfect pitches, press
releases and media kit
What We Cover?
Sessions are completely tailored to you, but some of the things we can cover include:
- Business Fame Mindset – confidence and mindset work
- PR Strategy – planning your publicity campaign
- Craft Your Personal Story – work out what to tell people about yourself to hook them in
- Nail Your Elevator Pitch – how to intro yourself and what to write in your bio for maximum impact
- Get Set For Fame – creating your media kit and writing your press releases
- Pitching With Confidence – how to write a winning pitch to editors, bloggers and journalists
- Getting In Touch With The Media – journalist etiquette and how to make journalists love you
- Guest Write Your Way To Fame – guest blogging and guest writing
- Blogger Outreach – finding and connecting with the right bloggers
- Get Results With Social Media – finding media opportunities on social media
- How To Gain Expert Status – using the media to position yourself as an expert
- How To Get On TV And Radio – tips for utilising broadcast media
Your investment for this comprehensive 90-day package is £5000 – payment plans available
Ready to make your business famous?
Click the button below to apply now and see if we’re a good fit to work together
How can I help you?
My name is Dina Behrman, aka The Business Fame Coach. I’m a journalist-turned-publicity coach, who teaches female entrepreneurs how to get publicity for their businesses so they can position themselves as experts, get their message out to the world, start raising their prices and make more sales.
With over a decade’s experience writing for some of the top newspapers and magazines in the UK, including a stint as a Commissioning Editor on a major national newspaper supplement, I know the exact steps you need to follow to publicise your business. And guess what? I’m ready to share that knowledge with you!
I’m also a Huffington Post blogger, I’ve been on the panel of experts for The Guardian Small Business Network, I’ve appeared on BBC radio, I’ve written guest blog posts for a host of big name blogs and I’ve had TV and radio training. With my 1-2-1 Business Fame coaching, I help my clients to get their businesses written about in newspapers, magazines, and top blogs, and even appear on TV and radio/podcasts.
“One of the best investments I’ve made”
“Having a 1-2-1 PR session with Dina is one of the best investments I’ve made. I wanted to reach out and gain some publicity for my business, but didn’t know where to start. After following her advice, I gained celebrity endorsements for my shoe brand from Dita Von Teese. Also, Born Bad Betty has been featured in a national online newspaper and I’ve written numerous guest blogs. None of this would have happened without Dina’s guidance. If your PR needs kickstarting, I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend Dina and look forward to working with her again in the future.” ~ Mariam Vossough, Born Bad Betty
“My book sales more than doubled!” “Dina’s coaching package was absolutely perfect for my needs – amazingly good value for a wealth of information and contacts that I couldn’t possibly have obtained anywhere else. Since working with Dina I have been published in The Huffington Post, had a piece covering my novels in The Chester Chronicle, as well as being invited to blog for the mental health charity MIND. In the week following the publication of the Chester Chronicle piece, my book sales more than doubled! I have also been invited to guest blog on several sites. I cannot recommend Dina highly enough – she is extremely professional, wonderfully friendly, and very understanding. Our weekly calls were always exceedingly helpful, and there are several more things in the pipeline that will hopefully bear fruit soon as a result of our work together.” Hazel Butler, Author & Owner of The Bookshine Bandit
[Note – Hazel also went on to be featured on a number of blogs and appeared on the BBC]
Your investment for this comprehensive 90-day package is just £5000 – payment plans available
Ready to make your business famous?
Click the button below to apply now and see if we’re a good fit to work together