Ready to step up…
You’re a female entrepreneur in a service-based industry who’s ready to take your business to the next level. You want to position yourself as the ‘go-to’ expert in your niche. You want to get your business out there in a big way so that you can share your message and help more people. You know you need to get publicity for your business. But you’re just not sure how to do it.
You’ve seen other entrepreneurs being featured in the media, but doing it yourself all seems a bit of a mystery.
You’d love to know how to bag that top guest blogging spot, have your business featured in a glossy magazine, appear as an expert in the paper or even be on TV or radio.
As seen in…
If only there was someone who could show you how to do that…
I’m Dina Behrman, a journalist-turned-publicity coach, who teaches awesome female entrepreneurs how to get their business seen and heard.
I’m passionate about empowering business owners like you to get the best kind of publicity for your business so you can raise your profile, position yourself as an expert, build your brand, find new opportunities, reach new audiences, put your prices up and help more people.
I love working with entrepreneurs just like you – anyone who has a service, campaign or idea they want to get out there.
Craving business fame? I’m your gal.
After spending ten years channeling my inner Carrie Bradshaw as a journalist, I decided to set up my own business to share my insider secrets with business owners wanting to get publicity. I’m a former Commissioning Editor for the Sunday Mirror magazine (one of the UK’s biggest newspapers), and I’ve worked as a freelance writer for national newspapers and magazines like The Guardian, The Mail on Sunday, The Telegraph, The Daily Express, Grazia, Top Sante, Cosmopolitan, and lots more.
I’m also a Huffington Post blogger, I’ve appeared as a Guardian Expert, I’ve been on BBC radio and I’ve had TV and radio training. So when it comes to publicising your biz, I know what journalists and editors are looking for – and I know what might put them off.
With my Business Fame coaching programmes and courses, I give female entrepreneurs the help and guidance they need to raise their profile and make their business famous.
When I’m not working I love relaxing with a glossy magazine and a posh coffee, reading the latest biz book, and hanging out with my hubby and little girl.
Want to know more?
- As a kid I loved reading so much that I used to sleep with a book under my pillow
- I once almost stole George Clooney’s shoes. It was during the Venice Film Festival and my friend and I were having a drink on the terrace of a fancy hotel, when a group of film peeps showed up. We managed to infiltrate their group and watched Swoony Clooney downing limoncello shots, before he took off his shoes and socks and jumped, fully clothed, into the pool. Fortunately we just about managed to resist the urge to swipe his shoes and socks and sell them on Ebay…
- I love to drink Chai Tea Lattes, Mojitos and Prosecco (preferably not all at once)
- I’m addicted to watching The Good Wife
- My childhood ambition was to be an author and/or journalist. Still working on the author part… I have actually written 75,000 words of a novel. It’s at the bottom of a desk draw somewhere
- As a young reporter on a local newspaper, I interviewed then Prime Minister, Tony Blair. On a train (in First Class, naturally)
- I’m a self-help book junkie
- I can write shorthand at 100 words per minute
- I was gifted a cat called Tinkerbell by the UK glamour model Katie Price. It was following a photo shoot at her house for OK! Magazine (yes, Tinkerbell is a one-time magazine star)
Sign up to get your free 7 Steps To Publicity & Influence Cheat Sheet!
Enter your details to get your free cheat sheet, containing my 7-step system to get your biz featured in the press: