Sign up to get your free 7 Steps To Publicity & Influence Cheat Sheet!
Enter your details to get your free cheat sheet, containing my 7-step system to get your biz featured in the press:
As seen in…
Female entrepreneur who wants to make your business famous & serve more people? You’re in the right place.
I’m Dina Behrman, aka The Business Fame Coach. I’m a former journalist who works with women just like you to skyrocket your service-based business with the right kind of publicity. You want to take the next step with your business, you want to position yourself as an expert in your field. Let me help you…
It’s time to get your business seen and heard!
- You want to get in front of more of your ideal clients, so that you can help more people. But you’re scared of putting yourself out there
- You’d love to somehow magically become the go-to person in your niche. You’d secretly even love to become a household name one day. But how the heck are you meant to do it?
- You’ve seen other businesses getting coverage in magazines and newspapers and appearing on the latest blogs, and you’d love to do the same. After all, you know you’re just as accomplished as them, so why isn’t it happening for you?
- You’ve got an important message you want to share with the world and you’d love to spread the word by getting featured in a glossy magazine, or a national newspaper, or even being on TV. But you don’t know where to start.
If you can identify with any of that, then you and I need to talk. Because with the right kind of publicity you can:
Get your message out = help more people = change the world
Get in front of thousands more of your ideal clients = make more sales
Grab that coveted expert status = fame, fortune and untold wealth (or at the very least being justified in finally raising your prices)
Build your brand = grow your business = on the path to world domination.
My clients regularly feature in big name magazines, newspaper and blogs. Some of them have also been on TV and radio. The impact this has on their business is huge.
- They’re helping more people and changing lives
- They’re getting tons more website traffic
- Their followings on social media are higher than ever
- They’re being offered bigger and better opportunities – think speaking gigs, their own columns, one client has even bagged her own radio show, while another has added a new revenue stream mentoring her peers
- They’re making more sales – one of my client’s sales went up by 200% after working with me, another signed up ten new clients in a week
- They’re securing more high-end VIP clients
- They’re finally putting their prices up
Working with Dina has been an incredible experience. Coming from the corporate world, I was prepared for PR to be a long-term investment – one that took a little while to show results. However, in just a few weeks, Dina helped me to get featured in four major publications and two major podcasts. One of those features doubled (!) the numbers in my Facebook group in less than 48 hours. That’s right – with just one feature, we doubled members in my Facebook group AND made $12k in sales. With results like that, it’s safe to say that PR is now a large part of my 2017 strategy – and Dina will be the one leading it. ~Jessica Lorimer, Sales Coach, www.jessicalorimer.com
Within a few months of working with Dina I’d had excellent coverage in The Guardian, The Huffington Post, Marie-Claire and several other national, regional and local media platforms. I am absolutely delighted with the results, they are even better than I expected and have contributed to several VIP coaching clients joining my business. ~Claire Mitchell, The Girls Mean Business
Get your free 7 Steps To Publicity & Influence Cheat Sheet!
Sign up to get your free cheat sheet with my 7-step system to get your biz featured in the press!